Members of SFPS receive a copy of the Society’s annual, book-length hardback publication, published by Liverpool University Press. They also receive a bi-annual electronic Bulletin containing book reviews, conference reports and short articles.
Membership of the Society includes:
· Annual hardback publication
· Bi-annual electronic Bulletin;
· Reduced rates on the purchase of back copies of ASCALF/SFPS publications;
· A complimentary copy of new titles appearing in the SFPS critical studies series;
· Admission to the annual SFPS conference (and other SFPS-sponsored events) at reduced rates;
· Electronic mailings on conferences, study days and publications of interest to SFPS members;
· Access to SFPS grants for conference/colloquia organisation is available to SFPS members
To join SFPS and renew your membership, please download the membership form, which lists membership rates for the current year.